Please check the News & Announcements section of this web site periodically for updates to the Local Rules, Forms, and Procedures.
Earlier versions of the Court's Rules, Procedures Manual, and Implementation Order are now in the Archives section of this web site. The revised CM/ECF Administrative Procedures are included in the revised Procedures Manual.
Rule Changes Seminar
The United States Bankruptcy Court will be holdings its 2023 Local & National Bankruptcy Rule Changes Seminar on November 3, 2023, from 9:30am to 11:00am via Webex. The seminar has been approved for 1.8 hours of Missouri CLE credit. CLE Certificates of Attendance and a seminar evaluation will be sent to attendees in the days after the seminar. Below you will find a seminar agenda and supporting materials for the seminar.
- 2023 Local & National Bankruptcy Rule Changes Seminar Agenda
- 2023 Federal Bankruptcy Rule Changes
- 2023 Local Bankruptcy Rule Changes
- Conforming Procedures Manual Changes (L.R. 2003, L.R. 2016-1, and L.R. 3002.1)
- Clean Version of Local Rules Effective December 1, 2023
- Redline Version of Proposed Local Rules Effective December 1, 2023
If you have any questions, please contact the Attorney Advisor to the Clerk of Court at email@example.com.
Documents in the PDF format require Adobe Reader® which is free software that allows you to view, print, and search PDF files.