You are here

Attorney Information

You must be admitted to practice in the Bankruptcy Court to receive a CM/ECF login and password, to file documents.  The Court's Motion for Pro Hac Vice can be found in the Forms section of the Court's web site, under any of the Chapters.  The motion must be filed in the Bankruptcy Court.  It must be accompanied by a check made payable to "Clerk, U.S. District Court" in the amount of $150.00.

Reminder to all attorneys: You must re-register with the US District Court-EDMO to remain an active filer in the US Bankruptcy Court- EDMO. For additional information contact the US District Court at

- Court WIFI

Attorney Resources
(Opinions listed by name for bankruptcy cases decided after January 1, 2005)
Sample Documents