Judge Kathy A. Surratt-States: Case No. 20-41308 Associated Cases
Case Caption - Foresight Energy LP, et al.
|General Case Information||314-244-4500 (Local) or 1-866-803-9517 (Toll Free)|
|Hearing Dates: Courtroom Deputy||314-244-4808 or email|
|Transcript information: Director of Courtroom Services||314-244-4801 or email|
|NextGen CM/ECF information||314-244-4905 or Court website|
|NextGen Attorney Registration||314-244-4905 or PACER website|
|NextGen Non-Attorney Registration||314-244-4905 or PACER website|
- All proposed orders must be submitted to StatesOrders@moeb.uscourts.gov.
- Appearance in Court - All parties that have entered their appearance in this case are welcome to appear in person or request to appear by telephone at all court hearings.
- Telephonic Appearance - If you are requesting to appear by telephone your request must be made by noon on the business day prior to the hearing date. Please contact the Courtroom Deputy by email.
- Check here for Foresight Energy LP Case No. 20-41308 hearing dates.
- Questions or requests, please contact the Courtroom Deputy at 314-244-4808.
- Please do not contact Chambers concerning hearing dates.
- Training Schedules and Information
Monthly Fee Statement Filing Procedure
When filing a Monthly Fee Statement in CM/ECF, please use the following pathway:
Bankruptcy Events/Other Miscellaneous Events/Monthly Fee Statements
Motions to Appear Pro Hac Vice
Motions to Appear Pro Hac Vice must be filed with the Court via paper or through local counsel. Information about how to properly file such motions may be found here. Upon Order granting the motion, the attorney must acquire a CM/ECF log-in and password via PACER.
- Email to: StatesOrders@moeb.uscourts.gov
- Do not submit proposed order via CM/ECF.
|General Questions - Director of Courtroom Services||314-244-4801 or email|
Digital Audio Recordings
For information on how to access digital audio recordings, please click here.