Judge Kathy A. Surratt-States: Case No. 16-41161- Associated Cases
Case Caption - Abengoa Bioenergy US Holding, LLC, et. al.
|General Case Information||314-244-4500 (Local) or1-866-803-9517 (Toll Free)|
|Hearing Dates: John Howley||314-244-4808 or email|
|Transcript information: Matthew Parker||314-244-4801 or email|
|CM/ECF login-password||314-244-4905 or Court website|
- All proposed orders must be submitted to StatesOrders@moeb.uscourts.gov.
- Appearance in Court - All parties that have entered their appearance in this case are welcome to appear in person or request to appear by telephone at all court hearings.
- Telephonic Appearance - If you are requesting to appear by telephone your request must be made by noon on the business day prior to the hearing date. Please contact John Howley by email.
- Check here for Abengoa US Holding, LLC, hearing dates.
- Questions or requests, please contact John Howley at 314-244-4808.
- Please do not contact Chambers concerning hearing dates.
- Training Schedules and Information
Monthly Fee Statement Filing Procedure
When filing a Monthly Fee Statement in CM/ECF, please use the following pathway:
Bankruptcy Events/Other Miscellaneous Events/Monthly Fee Statements
Motions to Appear Pro Hac Vice
Motion must be filed with the Court via paper or through local counsel. Upon Order granting the Motion the Attorney must acquire a CM/ECF log-in and password here.
- Email to: StatesOrders@moeb.uscourts.gov
- Do not submit proposed order via CM/ECF.
|General Questions - Matthew Parker||314-244-4801 or email|
Digital Audio Recordings
For information on how to access digital audio recordings, please click here.