The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize
Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a free service that allows
court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and
more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
Updating Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing
• Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
• You can access your court notices 24/7.
• Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be
routed to a centralized electronic address.
• Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper
• Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your
For more information and to register for this service, please go to
ebn.uscourts.gov. You may also contact EBN Customer Service at 1-877-
837-3424 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If you are an attorney who
already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, then
you do not need to register for this service.