Go Fig, et. al.
|General Case Information||314-244-4915 (Local)|
|1-844-732-4384 (Toll Free)|
|Hearing Dates: Matthew Clear||314-244-4815 or email|
|Transcript information: Matthew Parker||314-244-4801 or email|
|CM/ECF login-password||314-244-4905 or Court website|
* Deadline for filing a Proof of Claim is July 11, 2017, at 11:59 PM Central Time
* Notice of Deadline for Filing Proofs of Claim
* Go Fig, Inc. Proof of Claim Form
* If claimant is not certain if they have previously filed a claim, or if the claimant knows they filed a claim but doesn't know if the information on the previously claim filed is current, the claimant should proceed with filing a claim at this time..
* Electronic filed claims options: Using the Electronic Proof of Claim (ePOC) Program on the Court's website at http://www.moeb.uscourts.gov/epoc.htm, or through the CM/ECF System on the Court's website at https://ecf.moeb.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/login.
* Appearance in Court - All parties that have entered their appearance in this case are welcome to appear in person or request to appear by telephone at all court hearings.
* Telephonic Appearance - If you are requesting to appear by telephone your request must be made by noon on the business day prior to the hearing date. Please contact Matthew Clear by email.
Check here for Go Fig hearing dates.
Questions or requests, please contact Matthew Clear at 314-244-4815.
Please do not contact Chambers concerning hearing dates.
Motions to Appear Pro Hac Vice
Motion must be filed with the Court via paper or through local counsel. Upon Order granting the Motion the Attorney must acquire a CM/ECF log-in and password here.
Email to: RendlenOrders@moeb.uscourts.gov
Do not submit proposed order via CM/ECF.
|General Questions - Matthew Parker||314-244-4801 or email|
|Requesting a copy of transcript||215-862-1115 - Transcripts Plus, Inc.|